How do I make decisions that I don’t have to clean up later? Also, how do I make decisions that lay down more track in the future so I can go faster?
- How are hope and fear connected to every decision?
- The importance of goal setting and how it is connected to decision making.
- How to go setting supported by neuroscience.
- How is piety? (God-consciousness) connected to decision-making.
- Age group 18-32
- Education level college/university
- Background if necessary
- Professional level
Hajj Wissam Bazzi is an entrepreneur, author, and one of the nation’s elite life and business strategists. He has worked with high-level CEO’s of Multi-Million dollar companies and is recognized in the Direct Sales industry as on of the top training experts in coaching Leadership, Management, Sales, Marketing, and Personal Development. Bazzi commits himself to developing and inspiring young leaders to reach there full potentional and has allowed them to find their own voice.
- Date(s): Tuesdays November 7, 2022 to November 21, 2022 (3 weeks)
- Time: 07:00 PM
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Where: The Innovation & Leadership Center (15170 N. Commerce Dr. Dearborn, MI 48120)
Join Over 6,573 Individuals Within Our Network
Advance your community, add impact to your inbox