- ARE YOU ENGAGED IN YOUR CURRENT JOB? Do you wake up every morning ready to go, or do you hit the snooze button–literally and figuratively?
- DOES YOUR BOSS RECOGNIZE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS? When was the last time your boss acknowledged what you do? How well did you do on your last performance review—have you even had one in the last 12 months?
- ARE YOU CONSIDERED INDISPENSABLE? Are you the go-to person for your boss and the team, who does whatever it takes to get things done?
- WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE PROMOTED? Two years ago? Five years ago? Longer?
- WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LEARNED SOMETHING NEW IN YOUR JOB? Are you stretching and growing, or is it the same old, same old every day?
Based on: Advance by Burnison, Gary.
- IN THIS ERA OF THE CAREER NOMAD, you won’t be in just one job for life. Every few years you’ll look to make a move, whether inside or outside your company. The 90-Day Career Diet takes you through the essential steps to land that next job. This three-month plan will help you recharge professionally and adopt new lifelong habits.
Anyone who is interested to be successful in life and in their career, should attend this session. It will help them reflect on who they are and get a better understanding on where they are in life and career. Living an illusion is not healthy, get real and know yourself better now.
This session is best suited to individuals ages 18+, who are attending college and looking to enter the work force and start their careers.
H. Bahrelelom is a strategist, lecturer, and public intellectual. His studies under the tutelage of the professors of the Islamic Seminary, and his lectures in communities across the globe, have ranged across theology, jurisprudence, philosophy, ethics, and community development.In addition to serving as an advisor and trustee of the Mainstay Foundation, Sayyid Bahrelelom is a strategy consultant at a DC-based research and advisory firm.
- Date: Wednesday 11/23/2022
- Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Where: The Innovation & Leadership Center (15170 N. Commerce Dr. Dearborn, MI 48120)
Join Over 6,573 Individuals Within Our Network
Advance your community, add impact to your inbox