I’m very good at what I do. I’m the best performer on the team–and smarter than everybody else, too. But I’m not getting promoted as fast as I think I should be. Why can’t they see how valuable I am?
Based on: Advance by Burnison, Gary.
By becoming more self-reflective and self-aware, you’ll understand your true strengths, have the clarity to identify and work on your weaknesses, and achieve a better balance between left brain and right brain.
- Your left brain got you here; your right brain will take you there.
- An IQ of 150 is pointless if your El is 0.
- Self-awareness is the starting point for any skill development and will keep you from derailing.
- Developing right-brain skills will help you connect with, influence, and motivate others.
- Develop and exercise your right brain with practice and feedback.
Anyone who is interested to be successful in life and in their career, should attend this session. It will help them reflect on who they are and get a better understanding on where they are in life and career. Living an illusion is not healthy, get real and know yourself better now.
This session is best suited to individuals ages 18+, who are attending college and looking to enter the work force and start their careers.
H. Bahrelelom is a strategist, lecturer, and public intellectual. His studies under the tutelage of the professors of the Islamic Seminary, and his lectures in communities across the globe, have ranged across theology, jurisprudence, philosophy, ethics, and community development.In addition to serving as an advisor and trustee of the Mainstay Foundation, Sayyid Bahrelelom is a strategy consultant at a DC-based research and advisory firm.
- Date: Wednesday 11/02/2022
- Time: 06:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Where: The Innovation & Leadership Center (15170 N. Commerce Dr. Dearborn, MI 48120)
Join Over 6,573 Individuals Within Our Network
Advance your community, add impact to your inbox