This Policy describes the practices of The Mainstay Foundation in regards to customer information we collect through our website.
Collection of Information
Our web servers collect general data pertaining to each website visitor, including but not limited to, the IP address, tracking codes, the domain name, the web page, the length of time spent and the pages accessed while visiting our website. We also collect information provided by customers that purchase products from our website, including contact information, shipping information, and certain credit card information.
We use the information that we collect from the customer solely for the purpose of serving them and providing them a better experience when they visit our website. This includes:
- To fill customer orders and to respond to any request, comment, or inquiry from the customer,
- To understand how customers are using our site, improve content and performance, and in any way improve online customer experience,
- To notify customers of any changes, new products and services, and for any other legitimate and lawful business purpose, and
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and all its visitors.
Disclosure of Information
The Mainstay Foundation does not sell your personal information to any third party. All information collected is used by The Mainstay Foundation to serve the customer by filling orders or improving customer experience. However, The Mainstay Foundation may, in limited circumstance, disclose your personal information to other parties. This includes:
- We may provide personal information to contractors or service providers (such as shipping and delivery companies) that allow us to better serve our customers.
- Credit card and other financial transactions may require us to go through third party financial institutions in order to verify and process any transaction.
- Any disclosure of information that is required by law (through subpoenas, investigative requests, or any other legal mechanism).
Protection of your Information
We protect your personal information through a number of mechanisms. Any transaction is handled through our secured servers. After any transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.