BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
The Mainstay Foundation is pleased to announce the 2020 kickoff of the New Member Program! This launch will occur in two phases, the first being the Volunteer Program. Being a volunteer has both benefits and commitments that everyone will need to abide by.
As a Mainstay Volunteer, you will have access to:
- Early registration to retreats, classes, etc.
- Quarterly scholarship opportunities
- Skills training
- Leadership Development
- Personal Development
- Project Management
- Recommendation letters
- Bonus points on event applications (i.e. Najaf Retreat)
As a Mainstay Volunteer, you are committing to:
- Volunteering a minimum of 12 hours a year
- Attending a minimum of two of the quarterly, required professional development courses per year (once per half year). Each quarter ends in March, June, September, and December.
The volunteers will be categorized by age groups, allowing the foundation to utilize and develop members accordingly.
- Ages 15-17
- Ages 18-23
- Age 24+
If you would like to apply or re-enroll as a Mainstay volunteer for different events and/or activities throughout the year, you must complete or update the online application; we need all profiles updated. The window for doing so will close on March 1, 2020.
If you do not complete all necessary steps, you will not be added to our volunteer database until the end of the next quarter.Following the March 1st deadline, there will be a mandatory “Kickoff” meeting on March 13, 2020 from 6:30-7:30pm.
We are excited to get the new 2020 year of events and activities started!