2. The program should be available to the community and expected to serve their needs by providing an educational, enlightening and spiritual outlet during this holy month.
3. The scholars you are hosting do not oppose mainstream Shia Ithna Ashari schools of thought within the seminary institutions of Najaf and Qom, and or similar establishments.
4. The scholars you are hosting should not promote controversial/extremist associated topics that may promote disunity and disharmony within our and other communities, domestically and abroad.
5. Upon receipt of this grant, the recipient is expected to use the funding to cover exclusively the costs of the venue, speaker’s travels, and speaker’s honorarium (if applicable).
6. Centers/organizations must attend The Mainstay Foundation’s Annual Engage Conference.
7. Centers/organizations must participate in The Mainstay Foundation’s Survey Project.
8. Recipient must complete a progress report within two months after receiving the grant.