As part of The Mainstay Foundation Grant Providing Program, we have opened the Holy Month of Ramadan Grant to centers and organizations who are organizing Ramadan programs for their communities.
- Amount: $2,000 – $3,000 per recipient
- Application Deadline: June 20, 2017
- Center or organization must be organizing a Ramadan Program that includes a speaker and or reciter within an audience setting.
- The program should be available to the community and expected to serve their needs by providing an educatory, enlightening and spiritual outlet during this holy month.
- Upon receipt of this Grant, the recipient is expected to use the funding to cover exclusively the costs of the venue, speaker’s travels, and speaker’s honorarium (if applicable).
- Recipient must complete a progress report within three months after receiving the grant.
Please complete the following application to be considered for the grant. Prior to carrying this out, you must have completed the Organization Verification Form and received a Mainstay Foundation verification number.