In the name of Allah, the Merciful the Beneficent
I hope you receive this email in the best of health and faith Insha’Allah. Holy Month of Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family.
During this Holy Month, we are excited to launch our Grant Providing Program. Through the generous support of donors, especially The Mainstay Foundation – United Kingdom, we are able to activate this service to assist Islamic Centers and Organizations who share our goals and objectives and are committed to servicing their local communities.
The first grant available is the Holy Month of Ramadan Grant. The guidelines for the grant are as follows;
- Recipients: American Shia Muslim centers/organizations who are organizing Month Ramadan programs for their communities
- Amount: $2,000 – $3,000 per recipient
- Application Deadline: June 20th, 2017
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Centers/organization must be organizing a Month of Ramadan Program that includes a speaker and or reciter within an audience setting.
- The program should be available to the community and expected to serve their needs by providing an educational, enlightening and spiritual outlet during this holy month.
- Upon receipt of this grant, the recipient is expected to use the funding to cover exclusively the costs of the venue, speaker’s travels, and speaker’s honorarium (if applicable).
- Recipient must complete a progress report within three months after receiving the grant.
Before a center/organization is eligible to apply for grants through the foundation, the center/organization must complete the Organization Verification Form.
This is a one-time form every prospective grantee needs to fill out to determine preliminary eligibility for grants through the foundation. Once you fill out the Organization Verification Form, we will process the form.
If your center/organization is found eligible to apply for grants through the foundation, we will email you a link with applications for our open grants.
If you have any questions regarding our foundation’s Grant Providing Program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.