The Mainstay Foundation is excited to present the 5th annual D.R.I.V.E. Retreat – a holistic camping experience that aims to acclimate attendees to an enhanced way of thinking that is grounded in identity, discipline and vision. D.R.I.V.E. stands for Define & Reinforce your Identity & Values for Excellence.
- AGES High School Students
- DATE June 25TH – 28TH, 2020
- EARLY REGISTRATION PRICE $225.00 (deadline 03/15/2020)
- STANDARD REGISTRATION PRICE $250.00 Subsidized price for registrants (ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE)
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE May 1st, 2020
This D.R.I.V.E. Retreat is intended to be a fulfilling summer experience that aims to empower teens and instill in them a sound sense of identity that will help build their self-esteem and bring a greater sense of self-worth.
The retreat will center on personal development, providing essential lectures, workshops, and activities that aim to empower and inspire teens. Learning will be reinforced with team building exercises and interactive engagement with vetted mentors.
Through deep insightful lecturing, wholesome physical activity, and engaging social gatherings, the retreat aspires to achieve a harmonious balance of physical, mental, and emotional advancement, essential for a successful life.
- Water Activities
- Sun bathing
- Private pool area for females
- Disc Golf
SCHEDULE WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!