Content Writer Job Summary
The Mainstay Foundation, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, is seeking a Content Writer. Successful candidates create print and digital content that provides information or showcases the products or services that accurately reflects the organizations’ narrative.
The ideal candidate will be one who is passionate, professional, innovative, detail oriented, and dedicated to serving the community.
You will be responsible to
- Write clear and compelling content in a variety of different forms such reports, email newsletters, blog, website, social media posts, books, and other publications.
- Collaborate with graphics designer, PR, and other professionals to push specific marketing campaigns
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Assist in the writing, editing, and publication process within the organizations’ Research Development Center
- Communicate and cooperate with project managers, and executive director to conduct high quality research and interviews
You must have
- Proven record of excellent writing and proofreading skills demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Excellent grasp of the English language, including idioms, and current trends in slang and expressions
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of advanced reading/ writing skills in Arabic language and translation from/ to Arabic is preferred but not required
In compliance with federal law, all applicants will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification documentation upon hire.
For more information about the position, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +1(313)264-4655.